Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ECAC Hockey Tweets of the Week (8/22/11 - 8/29/11)

This week's "Tweets of the Week" has it all. We have some chirping, comments on the earthquake, jokes, and much more.

Mark Armstrong and the Saints had another very good week in the Tweeting world, and Brown also had  an excellent week thanks to Richard Crowley. It's also nice to see Union, Dartmouth, and Princeton get on the board this week. We also have our first non-player "Tweet of the Week" courtesy of Without A Peer, a great blog covering RPI Hockey.

Also, I saw a bunch of guys tweeting about having an outdoor ECAC Hockey game (Andy Iles, Mark Armstrong, Matt Weninger, Nick D'Agostino). I'm glad I can start some buzz on this topic in the Twitter world. But, I will not count these as "Tweets of the Week."

I'm a little disappointed that not every team is in the standings yet. Where are the guys from Yale, Harvard, Clarkson, etc.? Step your tweet game up!


Trevor Mingoia (Union) - @tmingo12
August 23 - I can't wait to see @KevinSullivan27 rocking @GongshowGear #zerostyle #beauty
Jack Maclellan

Jack Maclellan (Brown) - @jam_twoseven
August 23 - @RichieShakez I wonder if twitter will be big enough on campus by december to handle our social networking needs.. #hockeyholidaycheer?

C.J. Lee (RPI) - @Leeroy_22
August 23 - These last 2 days of working this hockey camp made me realize that I do not want kids anytime soon #50BucksASessionIsNotEnough

Without A Peer (RPI hockey blog) - @without_a_peer
August 23 - CONFIRMED: Earthquake was a result of Luke Curadi's arrival in Troy

Richard Crowley (Brown) - @RichieShakez
August 23 - Coach dubs the #DPHllatenightking is trying to monitor my tweets. Kinda feel like the @biznasty2point0 of the ECAC

Richard Crowley (Brown) - @RichieShakez
August 23 - Does that earthquake come in mens sizes?

Michael Sdao (Princeton) - @msdao24
August 24 - Seems a bit bizarre that Colgate would go on a team trip to Rome, Italy for pre season training. I didnt know Rome was a hockey hotspot!

Charlie Mosey (Dartmouth) - @FlowseyBreh
August 24 - Just got a fresh new suit, so I can look good in the stands when I'm a healthy scratch.

Mark Armstrong (SLU) - @MarkArmstrong95
August 25 - Eating whatever @GregCarey10 does hoping I can light the lamp like he does. so i had chicken fingers and fries today

David Grilk
Mark Armstrong (SLU) - @MarkArmstrong95
August 25- Nice to have 'Gate go overseas and give my twitter feed a break from @Longer11 @ochoTRON

David Grilk (SLU) - @DavidGrilk33
August 25 - Is it good that I have 24 brand new sticks and they all say Grilik on top? Reebok needs to learn how to spell. #fail

Mark Armstrong (SLU) - @MarkArmstrong95
August 26 - Origins of not smiling for the hockey photo come from trying to look tough or not let everyone know how many teeth you're missing?

Gunnar Hughes (SLU) - @GunnarHughes
August 29 - Skated at Appleton for the first time today. Quite the experience, plenty of history in that barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECAC Hockey Daily