Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ECAC Hockey Tweets of the Week (9/13/11 - 9/19/11)

Sorry for posting this a day late. Had some technical issues, but have resolved them.

Once again, not a huge list of great tweets, but we have some real beauties this week. I'm not sure if you tweeps are slacking or I'm getting tougher. Maybe the latter, so step up your game! I will only post unreal gems.

But, like usual, the Saints dominated the Twitterverse... they even got their beat writer in on the act! But, so did their rivals from Clarkson.
Matt Wahl

Matt Wahl (Brown) - @wahlywheels
September 13 - Congrats @RichieShakez for stealing the Brown hockey body fat crown from me. If you play your cards right you'll have my greenjacket too

Matt Weninger (SLU) - @MWeninger
September 14 - Good luck @aabogo32.. skate fast, hit hard, keep your mitts on cause your not tough.. have fun #beauty

Josh Jooris (Union) - @JJooris19
September 15 - Team head shots today @KevinSullivan27 definitely takes home to worst mug award #combover,and @goaler27 w/ most improved #NoAllergicReaction

Cap Carey (Clarkson) - @CapCareyWDT
September 15 - We are only about 16 days from the start of referee complaining season. Ooops, I meant college hockey season!
Matt Weninger

Daniel J. Cassavaugh (SLU) - @DanielJ_WDT
September 18 - Nelson Armstrong is so young he probably likes Hello Kitty. @GunnarHughes

Mark Armstrong (SLU) - @MarkArmstrong95
September 18 - Hoping my action photo on the website this yr isn't one of me sitting in section K row 14 eating some #Appleton poutine #lifeofagrinder

Gunnar Hughes (SLU) - @GunnarHughes
September 19 - @ECACHockeyBlog I gave @tysonfulton a set of hands for his birthday today #silkymittens

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECAC Hockey Daily