Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ECAC Hockey Tweets of the Week (9/20/11 - 9/26/11)

Another week, another dominant week for the Saints of St. Lawrence. Is this competition over already? I really hope not because that wouldn't be fun. I guess I have to be a little harder on the Tweeting Saints. I tried my best to do so this week, but thanks to #eshasbrutalhair, it was hard to say no to some of their tweets. I really want to see other ECAC tweeters to get into this funny hashtag game.

I also want to say that I really enjoyed all the chatter on Twitter this week that stemmed from my post about the location of the ECAC tournament. ECAC gurus are still talking about it today! Everyone has some really good ideas and points. NYC seems like a popular choice, but others are still strong on Lake Placid and Albany. Personally, there really is no perfect choice at this moment in time, so I'd be willing to try any option.

Keep tweeting #ECACHockey tweeters!
George Hughes

Mark Armstrong (SLU) - @MarkArmstrong95
September 21 - @GregCarey10 Rumor has it the compressor crashed because it couldn't stand Essery on the ice with that hair #esshasbrutalhair

George Hughes (SLU) - @Hughesy189
September 21 - #eshasbrutalhair is now trending in the north country. Thanks to the creator. Me. @Hughesy189

Greg Carey (SLU) - @GregCarey10
September 21 - @ECACHockeyBlog compressors are down. A non-skating saint is an unhappy saint. #eshasbrutalhair

Greg Carey
Matt Wahl (Brown) - @wahlywheels
September 25 - Great beach day with the boys. Didn't need the brown hockey lifeguard heroes but iv never felt more safe at the beach.

Mark Armstrong (SLU) - @MarkArmstrong95
September 25 - If we play hockey at least half as good as our twitter game is its going to be a good year. Welcome @stratdoggy to the #ecactwittergame


If you think missed any great tweets, just leave a comment or shoot me a message, and I'll consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECAC Hockey Daily