Monday, October 24, 2011

ECAC Hockey Video of the Week: Allen York's Blooper

In honor of former RPI goaltender Allen York being called up to The Show this weekend, I thought I'd show a blooper of him. This clip is from February 2009 in game at the Houston Field House between the Engineers and Clarkson.

York's mistake ended up causing the eventual game-winning goal in a 4-2 loss to the Golden Knights.

This video also features a blooper from the beneficiary of York's mistake, Nick Tremblay, who was named my Second Star this week. See what he does during his celly.

Also, you got to love the black and pink sweaters RPI is wearing for Pink at the Rink. I don't remember the ECAC doing anything like that over the past few years. If not, they should bring it back. I wear my Pink at the Rink bracelet everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECAC Hockey Daily