Monday, October 10, 2011

ECAC Hockey Video of the Week: ECAC Hockey "Fights"

During my time at the Union Hockey Blog, I did videos of the week as well. Once in a while I liked mixing in videos of college hockey fights and brawls. I always used videos from the WCHA, CCHA, and other conferences, but never seemed to use one's from the ECAC. That got me thinking.... why? So, I went searching for some ECAC fights and found these videos, which really aren't your typical "fights." They're more like a bunch of grabbing and wrestling. I know there really isn't much fighting in college hockey, but there are usually one or two every year. Since I've been following the ECAC I really can't remember seeing a fight, so maybe that's why I couldn't find much. But this is what I've found:

Quinnipiac vs. Colgate


Yale vs. Dartmouth


Cornell vs. Quinnipiac

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECAC Hockey Daily