Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ECAC Hockey Tweets of the Week (1/11/12 - 1/17/12)

Mat Bodie
 Luke Curadi (RPI) 
Every bathroom I go to leaves me feeling like Billy Madison in elementary school bathrooms. 
 Austin Smith (Colgate) 
First annual Colgate Hockey Winter Classic Champions#thrustguzlers 

 Mat Bodie (Union) 
Next time I score a goal I'll try not to fall in the celly 

 Cole Ikkala (Union) 
Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Great seeing all the union fans! Big win for the boys.  

 Jeff Buvinow (Brown)
Game at slu cancelled. Coach took us to Walmart for pregame meal 

 David Grilk (SLU) 
Appleton is a scary place when it's all dark due to the power outage. 
Jeff Buvinow

 Trevor Mingoia (Union) 
 favorite song is "girls just wanna have fun"  



 Mat Bodie (Union) 
When I decided not to be a baseball player at age 5, figured I'd never be playing at Fenway.  

 Matt Harlow (Brown) 
Going the bathroom on a roadie is a good exercise for balance and stability. 

 Mark Armstrong (SLU) 
If someone was blindly led around this hotel & asked to pick out which hallway we've been living in they'd have no prblm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECAC Hockey Daily