Wednesday, January 25, 2012

ECAC Hockey Tweets of the Week (1/18/12 - 1/24/12)

Joel Lowry
 Patrick Raley (SLU) 
Obamas policy proposals are like trying to come back in the third period down by 5 goals   

 Joel lowry (Cornell) 
Someone put that thing on a leash  

 Luke Curadi (RPI) 
 i thought even guys in the NHL had their parents tie their skates. 

 Luke Curadi (RPI) 
When are they gonna make an iPhone for people with big hands? I could use an iPad as a phone I guess? 

 Paddy Cullen (RPI) 
First day of classes for second semester senior year. On the road to getting that piece of paper and making my parents proud.

 Jacob Laliberte (RPI) 
Ravens kicker will be in the CFL next season  
22 Jan

 Ryan Grimshaw (Harvard) 
Another road trip, another outback steakhouse. Why do they wax their floors so much? Im resting for tomorrow not trying to skate to my table

Ryan Jacobson
 Ryan Jacobson (Brown) 
Every time I go on Brown Hockey website I vote for for the Hobey. And next year I'll be voting for    

 Ryan Grimshaw (Harvard) 
Heading to Colgate, Cornell for the weekend. Central, NY: where a fly over county is only a back road away. 

 Ryan Haggerty (RPI) 
My best friend  is a pretty good goalie. I would be lying to you if I said he was not hot this weekend.
21 Jan

 Andy Iles (Cornell) 
Let it rain with fish. Big red crimson tonight at 7. 

 Andy Iles (Cornell) 
Seven weeks has never felt so long. Can't wait to get back out on the home ice tomorrow. Greatest place to play. 
19 Jan

 Kevin Mills (Princeton) 
 Athlete of the Week? That's only from 2 periods. Imagine what the kid would have done with 6 

 Mike Condon (Princeton) 
Love going to  and seeing myself getting scored on, on the front page. !
18 Jan
Kevin Mills

 John Lidgett (Colgate) 
Closing up shop on my college career due to the fact that wikipedia decided to take away all my resources 
 Mark Armstrong (SLU)*
 guess you dont remember my office is in the corner Hope you like the lights in cheel you'll be on your back looking up at them sat

 Will Frederick (Clarkson)* 
 I guess I'll have to wait until Saturday to make a new pic. Maybe one with you... If you ever went in the corners.
17 Jan

* missed late last week

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECAC Hockey Daily