Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ECAC Hockey Tweets of the Week (1/4/12 - 1/10/12)

Trevor Mingoia
 Matt Harlow (Brown) 
My mom just asked me what number OchoCinco was as I was wearing his name and number tshirt...

 Eric Meland (Princeton)
Coach announces a day off tomorrow...and the team's morale grew three sizes that day  

 Trevor Mingoia (Union) 
this logic class is improving    noticeably, not so much for   

 Alex Killorn (Harvard) 
Watching LSU Bama game has the boys trying some southern hairstyles.   

 Alex Killorn (Harvard) 
Think that loss can be blamed solely of Roethlisbergers fedora. Fedoras have never been in. 

Brian Ferlin
 Michael Sdao (Princeton) 
When my bike chain falls off I am usually annoyed but after missing 1/2 the 3rd period with a broken skate I realized its no biggie 

 Kyle Essery (SLU) 
Secret santa with the boys. Real fun! Think I might try this out  

 Brian Ferlin (Cornell) 
Nobody likes practice. But what's worse practice or sucking at something..? 

 Ryan Haggerty (RPI) 
Have to say Happy Birthday to  who is 6 years older than me today  

Daniel Ciampini
 Daniel Ciampini (Union) 
Congrats to Lebron James on his engagement...his wife will lead the family with one ring

 Michael Sdao (Princeton) 
Hobey Baker turned down a contract with the Montreal Canadians following his Princeton career to serve our country 

 Ben Sexton (Clarkson) 
Border patrol asked whose the 12 year old on the squad?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECAC Hockey Daily