Thursday, March 29, 2012

ECAC Hockey Tweets of the Week (3/21/12 - 3/28/12)

 (QU)
Zach Tolkinen
Listening to the Twins talk is my favorite hobby. One talks while the other chirps, then they switch roles and make up words.
12:16 AM - 28 Mar

Listening to  wheel is disturbing
11:25 PM - 27 Mar

Every time the season ends I realize that if I were not an athlete, I would get an A+ in every single class. Fact. 
10:09 PM - 27 Mar

Dinner with  and  I let the ivy league kids figure out the bill 
7:22 PM - 27 Mar

Now watching Rugrats. didn't know Angelica played for the Atlanta Braves... . Calm down on the insults hun they are just babies
1:13 AM - 27 Mar

The boys are looking to add a roommate for next year. Must not be a bigger wheel than  and must not be better looking than me.
4:17 PM - 26 Mar
Matt Hatch

Getting frozen in the sunshine state. We ain't goin there for a haircut that's for sure. One more trophy. Thanks for the support everyone.
10:58 AM - 25 Mar

Just saw  crack the top 10. Congrats to him and the Dutchmen as they continue on to the frozen four. Wish we were there with you.
9:06 AM - 25 Mar

Playing temple run on a moving bus makes it look like the guy is stumbling around drunk 
1:39 AM - 25 Mar

To all those who either helped me or were a part of getting me to Cornell and my time there: Thank you. From the bottom of my heart.
12:45 AM - 25 Mar

First pro jersey auction. And the winner goes to...mom?
11:23 PM - 24 Mar

Everyone is rooting for union to win it all, but personally I'm rooting against them. I would never root for my rival. I hate those guys.
11:23 AM - 24 Mar

“Good day for the "EZAC" conference. Thanks for coming CCHA. Would love to see both Union and Cornell in the dance.
12:15 AM - 24 Mar

Kevin Cole
 holding BJ Raji's shorts 

Origin of the leap.  testing out the Lambeau endzone 
6:05 PM - 22 Mar

 is there an award for getting the most tweet of the week? I'll take one of the Qpac hockey cheerleaders. Thanks
2:19 PM - 22 Mar

 i finally won an award, a tweet of the week a couple weeks ago. guess i don't need your coaching expertise after all !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECAC Hockey Daily