Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ECAC Hockey Tweets of the Week (11/30/11 - 12/6/11)

Another great week by the boys from SLU!

Also, if you do not want to participate in Tweets of the Week, please shoot me a message.

@stiffmiester9 - Austin Smith (Colgate)
December 6 - Lost my line-mate 4 the weekend? we need Shans to take a look, that hit wasn't that bad. Shame on #ECAC we need @Prockstar21to dispute this

@msdao24 - Michael Sdao (Princeton)
December 6 - Got caught watching game film in precept this morning.. Woops ha Glad I decided to take my Sociology class Pass/Fail #priorities

@PatrickRales - Patrick Raley (SLU)
Jack Maclellan
December 5 - It is hard to do homework knowing tomorrow night is one of the best parts about playing hockey at SLU. Home game vs. Clarkson #CluckFarkson

@Sikkky9 - Tyler Sikura (Dartmouth)
December 5 - Had a couple female streakers run through my exams too.. Unfortunately, those are the only A's and B's I'll be seeing #dartmouthproblems

@jack_makoid - Jack Maclellan (Brown)
December 4 - You know you either have a gf or no wheels when you wear #benchpressforcancer shirt after a big Saturday night W.@Lemdingo

@MattLori - Matt Lorito (Brown) 
December 3 - Big win over Yale tonight. Felt great to get my first two college points with my parents in attendance. I owe everything to them. #family

Ryan Grimshaw
@msdao24 - Michael Sdao (Princeton)
December 3 - I hate ties but what a third period comeback tonight! Most electric crowd I have seen at Baker Rink! The boys played with heart. #proud

@TheBearShirt - Ryan Grimshaw (Harvard)
December 3 - Playing Union at Fenway is like getting Randy Jackson's autograph on your sword. You're not gonna not play a game at Fenway.

@kyless26 - Kyle Essery (SLU)
December 2 - Congratulation to @d_keller7 for getting engaged... Has officially took over the role as softest keller

@C_Mart10 - Chris Martin (SLU)
November 30 - I wish @TT_status hands were as soft as his play in the corners

@C_Mart10 - Chris Martin (SLU)
November 30 - Hey @MarkArmstrong95 it must be hard to tweet with no hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECAC Hockey Daily