Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ECAC Hockey Video of the Week: SLU vs. Clarkson goal horns, plus full game time-lapse

The Saints and Golden Knights faceoff twice this week! The St. Lawrence - Clarkson rivalry in one of the ECAC's best rivalries. The two schools are just 10 miles apart, and the fans tend to butt heads. I've never been to one of these great rivalry games, but I'd like to one day. But, I've attended games at SLU and Clarkson, and from what I can tell the SLU students tend to be like Union students, and Clarkson students are similar to RPI students. Since I've been to many Union-RPI games, I can see the rivalry between the two being very, very fierce.

They play today (Tuesday) at Appleton, and on Saturday in Lake Placid for the Festivus Faceoff.

So, in honor of the rivalry I figured I'd do a faceoff of the SLU siren and the Clarkson whistle. Which one do you like better?

I also added a cool video of a time-lapse of a SLU- Clarkson game at Appleton. Enjoy!

SLU Siren:


VS.

Clarkson Whistle:


SLU vs. Clarkson game at Appleton time-lapse:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECAC Hockey Daily