Friday, December 30, 2011

ECAC Hockey Tweets of the Week (12/21/11 - 12/27/11)

Michael Wolff
Sorry it took me so long to get these tweets up. I guess I got caught up in all the holiday stuff, just like these guys who shared their feelings about the holidays with us through Twitter. Enjoy!

 Mark Armstrong (SLU)
 I'd sleep in the hallway if I had to be your roomie & watch you prance around in your tighty whiteys all day 

 Michael Wolff (Brown)
How stupid does TSA feel when the "random screening" brings back a ginger? 

 Kevin Sullivan (Union)
Hoping Cindy Lou Hoo sings the national anthem for Union hockey games  
 Charlie Vasaturo (Union) 
The return of the NBA is easily the worst Christmas gift.
Charlie Vasaturo

 Luke Curadi (RPI)
Merry Christmas to all and to all a bar down!

 Chris Wagner (Colgate)
 what does Brad Peltz get for Christmas is he already has everything? 

 Greg Carey (SLU)
What I'm going to do to the toilet bowl later this evening should be against NCAA regulations 
 Jack Maclellan (Brown)
Grades are in, graduated Brown with a 3.5 

 Daniel Carr (Union)
All I want for christmas is my 4 front teeth

 David Brownschidle (Brown)
": No Zolnierczyk shirseys in the mall " obviously, they are sold out by now 

Charlie Mosey
 Charlie Mosey (Dartmouth)
Went hunting for the first time today. I found out that my accuracy in the field is just as bad as it is on the ice

 Mark Armstrong (SLU)
Looks like new years on the bus this year. I bet  looks for a kiss from 

 Luke Curadi (RPI)
 sounds like you get in the friendzone more then I get PT in 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECAC Hockey Daily