Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ECAC Hockey Tweets of the Week (12/14/11 - 12/20/11)

Richard Crowley
Here are some great Tweets leading into the holiday break. While the boys are taking a break from hockey, I doubt they'll take a break form Tweeting.

@ - Cole Ikkala (Union)
December 20 - who scores goals at open hockey when you can dump and chase

@ - Richard Crowley (Brown)
December 19 - Hey Louis Leblanc whether your at Harvard or in Montreal, you're never going to beat a bear   

@ - Jack Maclellan (Brown)
December 19 - Wish I was studying for a test on burning dog poo and the human response... 

@ - Michael Juola (Brown)
December 19 - Massage chair, noise canceling headphones, root canal... Wait what? Hockey players equivalent of a day at the spa 

@ - Dillon Pieri (Union)
December 19 - So what I am on the homepage of   

@ - Massimo Lamacchia (Brown)
December 18 - First morning here back in canada itd be rude not to go to tim hortons 
Massimo Lamacchia

@ - Gunnar Hughes (SLU) 
December 17 - Great win over UVM. Loved playing in the gut. Loved the  refs even more

@ - Alex Killorn (Harvard)
December 17 - Good to know Louis scored his first NHL goal for me. 

@ - Michael Clemente (Brown)
December 15 - Scored my first career goal in the Brown Hockey 3 on 3 Christmas Classic tough loss though 

@ - David Grilk (SLU)
December 15 - I love Ilya Bryzgalov. I wish I had him as a professor so he could teach me about the universe and tigers. 

Luke Curadi
@ - Mark Armstrong (SLU)
December 15 - NCAA auditor didn't seem too thrilled after the meeting when I asked where I pick up my check 

@ - Luke Curadi (RPI)
December 15 - If being a meathead and watching legally blonde is wrong, I don't wanna be right.  

@ - Richard Crowley (Brown)
December 14 - Dear ECAC, was your buddy on HBO tonight? 24/7 with

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECAC Hockey Daily